CHEF DE PARTIE - DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
We are looking for self-motivated, proactive and passionate Chef De Partie to join our truly talented kitchen team at the Abbey Hotel.
The role of the Chef De Partie is to successfully run a section as a part of the kitchen brigade.
Our ideal candidate
We want to hear from inspired chefs who love creating amazing food from the best ingredients, have a keen eye for detail and high standards but with bags of flair and creativity. The ideal person for this role will be enthusiastic about change, focused on details and trusting.
You’ll work in a busy and hardworking team environment, where you’ll continually learn and develop.
If you are passionate & looking to develop within a truly talented team, get in touch with us today!
The core skills and experience required to succeed
- Truly passionate about the Hospitality Industry with a genuine passion and a creative flair
- Ideally you will have previous experience in working in highly acclaimed venues which have a reputation for great service
- Ability to function independently with a minimum of supervision
- Good communication skills, the ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- To be an enthusiastic team player with a flexible approach
- You must have the right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.
Having these core skills will put you one step further toward joining Axiom Hospitality and the Abbey Hotel, Bath!
What we offer
- £22,660 per annum
- Permanent, full-time contract (40hrs per week)
- Worldwide employee discounts at Marriott Hotels
- F&B discounts and £45 rooms at all Axiom Hospitality Hotels (yes, this includes our 4 and 5 star hotels in London!)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing yearly to a maximum of 33 days
- Discounts across retail, restaurants, events and more, through our Hapi Hub benefits portal
- Access to our Employee Assistance Line to support your Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Yearly complimentary Axiom Xcape stayover after one year of service
- Growing team with great training, progression, and promotion opportunity
- Rewards for referring a friend: referral bonus for recommending a new team member starts at £250 per successful hire
- Free meals on duty
- Length of service awards, ranging from 1 year to 3, 5, 10 and 20-year rewards and more!
Opportunities for all
At Axiom Hospitality we thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a fast-growing hospitality company with global aspirations. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We, therefore, encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages, and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
We offer our people a world of opportunity. At Axiom Hospitality, we drive the performance of hotels in prime locations to deliver value to our investors and owners. With our serious growth plans comes serious opportunity, and there will always be new opportunities for you to grow and challenge yourself.
To apply, simply email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with - 'Chef de Partie' as the subject line.