We are delighted to announce that the Hotel including Abbey Hotel Kitchen & Art Bar will be reopening it's doors on Monday 27th July.
We are thrilled to be making a comeback after 4 months of closure and the team cannot wait to get back to doing what they do best, looking after our guests.
In accordance with government guidelines and for the safety and comfort of our guests and team, we have implemented numerous Covid-secure safety procedures and measures to minimise the risk to all.
- Enhanced cleaning of all public areas - These areas will be cleaned and sanitised a minimum of once in any 2-hour period
- No touch hand sanitiser dispensers located in all public areas
- Protective screens installed in Reception
- Signage in ground floor bathrooms to remind guests of the recommended 20-second hand wash protocol
- Tables in the Art Bar, Abbey Hotel Kitchen and on the Terrace have all been configured to reflect social distancing guidelines
- Full table service in operation in all public areas
- Contactless payment facilities available including an Express Checkout option
- Contactless check in available to all staying guests
Please note that all guests dining or drinking in the Art Bar, Abbey Hotel Kitchen or on the Terrace will be asked to log their name and contact details with their server in accordance with the governments track and trace procedure. This information will be stored in accordance with data regulations.
Our friendly team will be ensuring that things seem as normal as possible for all guests during a visit to the hotel but we wanted to ensure that we share the procedures we have in place to offer peace of mind and reassurance to anyone who may be considering a visit.
We look forward to reopening the hotel doors on Monday 27th July, in the meantime, should you have any further queries regarding making a reservation or safety measures at the hotel, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
See you soon
Best wishes from
Abbey Hotel Bath Team.